Total Pageviews

Monday 5 June 2023

How are you?

 I did not forget

The greeting usually comes first

Before this question:

How are you?


Imagine you are seeing me

With my eyes glued to yours

Rapt and focussed to see through

Before hearing your reply

For I truly care.


In this fast pace world of ours

Filled with several distractions 

With thoughts of fancy seeking our attentions.

It makes real sense

From time to time

To reflect on this question:

How am I?


To the weak, strength is available

In different forms and kinds;

An inspiring word, a genuine smile,

A soothing music, a token from the heart;

And the list goes on and on;

Just be open and connect to it

And you will be better


To the strong, be stronger by sharing

Let life flow through you to others

What a joy to experience!

For what you have is enough

To make a positive difference.


Today, I feel fulfilled

For  I met you

Or rather, our paths crossed.

Greetings!!!

How are you?

Ponder!!!

Live and reach out in love.


- Uno Ogarekpe

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Are Great

I see you It was a dream And became a journey Through thick and thin With mountains and hills Along paths fillled with thorns Yet you kept m...