Total Pageviews

Monday 19 June 2023

You Are Great

I see you
It was a dream
And became a journey
Through thick and thin
With mountains and hills
Along paths fillled with thorns
Yet you kept moving on
Towards the goal

Now I see again
You made it through
Against all odds
As a new page flipped open

I see you
On that decorated stage
With a cheerful smile
Basking in the ecstatic moment 
as the fountain of joy wells up within
The test was for a testimony.
For you never gave up
Nor neglected the dream

Because I know 
Celebration is sure
For the focussed sojourner 
Who is on a mission
I created this song 
Especially for you
For your celebration day.

Congratulations!!!

Uno Ogarekpe

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Are Great

I see you It was a dream And became a journey Through thick and thin With mountains and hills Along paths fillled with thorns Yet you kept m...